ADC (Android Deployment Configurator)
ADC is a windows-based project configuration tool, helping system administrator or integrators to devise various configuration projects for CipherLab Android-based mobile computers.
- Easy project management for you to create/ edit/ save multiple projects
- Comprehensive scope of configurable settings to fulfill various requirements:
- - Configuration of transferring files (configuration files, applications or any file) to the devices
- - Configuration of APK installation
- - Configuration of auto running your designated applications
- - Configuration of barcode reader settings, including symbology settings, scanning preferences, notification, data output, etc.
- - Turning on/ off wireless connection such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or Cellular data
- - Configuration of Wi-Fi settings by giving SSID, security mechanism used, password, etc.
- - Configuration of cellular data settings
- - Configuration of Terminal Emulation sessions properties
- Configuration of AppLock by defining the applications allowed as well as showing/ hiding notification bar, changing background display, setting up a password to restrict the access, etc.
- Password protection for critical project management actions
- Allowing for adding additional languages to user interface and customization of wording
- Device settings synchronization over USB connection and BarcodeToSetting
WMDS (Wireless Mobile Deployment System)
WMDS for Android is a windows-based server program that can deploy the configuration settings created by Android Deployment Configurator to Android-based devices through wireless network. With the aim of optimizing the process of larger-scaled device deployment task, WMDS can deploy multiple Android mobile computers simultaneously within one task as well as monitor all the devices’ status.
WMDS empowers system administrator or integrators with a wireless solution which can perform device deployment not only within your intranet but over the internet. What’s more, WMDS server can keep broadcasting its address to the devices within a private network, allowing the devices with WMDS agent installed to automatically get connected with server, saving the labor to configure every device for the initial server-client connection.