A complete Windows®-based programming environment lets you build applications for CipherLab non-Windows® mobile computers. A menu-driven interface simplifies software development and code modifications, making Blaze BASIC Compiler fast and easy to use. Yet it is powerful enough to develop complicated applications, including graphical functions. Build powerful applications that perfectly fit your infrastructure with Blaze BASIC Compiler.
- Windows®-based integrated development environment
- Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) for defining barcode settings
- Can manipulate up to six transaction files and five database files (DBF)
- Powerful functions for memory, flat files, and database management
- Simple, yet powerful functions for wireless programming
- Supports graphical functions
- Includes utilities to transfer BASIC runtime and object code to CipherLab products through RS-232 and IR interfaces