Maximize mobile workforce productivity, quickly, easily, and economically. The MCL-Collection for CipherLab Windows-based mobile computers simplifies and accelerates mobile application development and development efforts, allowing fast integration of highly effective host-based application. The Collection provides a comprehensive set of proven, versatile tools to design, develop, package, and deploy applications that support a range of use cases and connection states, from batch mode barcode scanning to database updates through casually connected, wireless WAN sessions. MCL-Client is included at no charge on CipherLab 9500CE series mobile computers.
- Migration Wizard to import, convert, upgrade, and enhance existing applications
- Layered architecture to integrate necessary tools
- MCL-Designer integrated simulator
- MCL-Client quickly integrates existing MCL-based applications to CipherLab mobile platforms
- MCL-Link enable batch-mode devices with the same host access support
- MCL-Net networking server to support multi-modal network communications
- MCL-SAP® R/3® Bridge brings power of SAP applications to mobile device
For more information, please visit www.mcl-collection.com.